Bearville News
Hi Guest! Please join and do not forget about all the fun!

hey there Guest thanks for joining our pawsome site! Very Happy
Latest topics
» Cupcake Club
Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:34 pm by HarmonyBlue333

» Recruiting Club!
Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:01 am by HarmonyBlue333

» rare items!
Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:55 am by HarmonyBlue333

» Claire's trading post !! :))
Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:43 pm by VictoriaCute930

» Trading some items for...
Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:36 am by Amy2hip11477

» Face paint and lots for trade
Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:22 pm by Amy2hip11477

» Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?!
Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:48 am by Emilee<3

» Pillow Pet Pals for Profile
Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:12 am by dakotaflower80

» WEBKINZ FOR ANYTHING ON MY BUILDABEAR ACCOUNT !!
Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:29 pm by rainbowphase

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:52 pm
Statistics
We have 201 registered users
The newest registered user is erasnikyt

Our users have posted a total of 1636 messages in 172 subjects
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search


You are not connected. Please login or register

Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Jen

Jen
Admin
Admin
Welcome to Jenny's emoticon shop! Want an emoticon in the chatbox? well stop by here for one! I have some examples.. either you want a name emoticon or a babv emoticon.
Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! Oqd1lj
When choosing what style you want please fill out this form

Code:
bn username:
which style do you want:
name using for emoticon:
do you want it uploaded in bn:
what color do you want:
Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! Hupwz7
now examples and style:

style 1: Jenny

color for style 1: If you choose style 1 please list at least 4 colors or 6 colors.



style 2: Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! Sfecck

colors for style 2: red & white, pink & white, purple & white, light blue & white, blue & white, light green & white, green & white, yellow & white, orange & white


style 3: Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 14ltxeq

colors for style 3: red, pink, purple, light blue, blue, light green, green, yellow


style 4:Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 24wrbt2

colors for style 4: red, green, blue, purple, pink, orange, yellow


style 5: Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 9b9cpc

colors for style 5: red, pink, purple, light blue, light green, green, yellow

style 6:Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 20zxjyu

colors for style 6: If you choose style 6 please list 4 to 6 colors of your choice

style 7:Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! Ok4h3t

colors for style 7: red, pink, purple, light blue, blue, light green, green, yellow, orange, black

style 8:Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 34699uq

colors for style 8: red, green, blue, purple, pink, orange, yellow


style 9: Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 2reh9hx

style 9: It is a blinkie you cannot choose the colors. If you choose the blinkies you do not have to fill in the color part of the form


styel 10: Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! Szzn0h

colors for style 10: red, pink, purple, light blue, blue, light green, green, yellow, orange, black

style 11: Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 2hwnv5w

colors for style 11: red, pink, purple, light blue, blue, light green, green, yellow, orange, black

style 12:Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 23sbxaa

colors for style 12: red, pink, purple, light blue, blue, light green, green, yellow, orange, black

style 13: Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 260wdup

colors for style 13:
red & white, pink & white, purple & white, light blue & white, blue & white, light green & white, green & white, yellow & white, orange & white, brown & white


Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 4ngc8




Last edited by Jenny on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 13 times in total

Liz

Liz
Mama porter
Mama porter
thanks for mine.. hehe Smile I FEEL SPECIAL!?!

Jen

Jen
Admin
Admin
Spicy Gumdrop Lizzie wrote:thanks for mine.. hehe Smile I FEEL SPECIAL!?!

lol np Lizzie (:

Princess


Mini Newbie
Mini Newbie
bn username:Princess
which style do you want:style 7
name emoticon or babv emoticon: name


style 2: we have available in red, pink, purple, light blue, blue, light green, green, yellow. Please reply as soon as possible so I can get started

Charlotte<3

Charlotte<3
Admin
Admin
bn username: Candy Cane Charlotte
which style do you want: Style 6
name emoticon or babv: Name emoticon (Charlotte)


ok give me 6 colors charlotte and your order will be done (:



Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! F0zsxv, Guest!
Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 35317qr
http://bearvillenews.forumotion.com

Princess


Mini Newbie
Mini Newbie
Princess wrote:bn username:Princess
which style do you want:style 7
name emoticon or babv emoticon: name


style 2: we have available in red, pink, purple, light blue, blue, light green, green, yellow. Please reply as soon as possible so I can get started


i would like pink and may i see light blue and purple please

Jen

Jen
Admin
Admin
Princess wrote:
Princess wrote:bn username:Princess
which style do you want:style 7
name emoticon or babv emoticon: name


style 2: we have available in red, pink, purple, light blue, blue, light green, green, yellow. Please reply as soon as possible so I can get started


i would like pink and may i see light blue and purple please




this is pink: Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 29gkd9c


this is light blue: Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! Jtnuxc

this is purple: Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 117wzm1

Princess


Mini Newbie
Mini Newbie
Jenny wrote:
Princess wrote:
Princess wrote:bn username:Princess
which style do you want:style 7
name emoticon or babv emoticon: name


style 2: we have available in red, pink, purple, light blue, blue, light green, green, yellow. Please reply as soon as possible so I can get started


i would like pink and may i see light blue and purple please




this is pink: Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 29gkd9c


this is light blue: Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! Jtnuxc

this is purple: Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 117wzm1
i want light blue please



order completed! thank you for ordering at Jenny's amazing emoticon shop!

Princess


Mini Newbie
Mini Newbie
Code:
bn username:princess
which style do you want:style 12
name using for emoticon:princess
do you want it uploaded in bn: yes



Last edited by Princess on Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Charlotte<3

Charlotte<3
Admin
Admin
Candy Cane Charlotte wrote:bn username: Candy Cane Charlotte
which style do you want: Style 6
name emoticon or babv: Name emoticon (Charlotte)


ok give me 6 colors charlotte and your order will be done (:

purple, blue, green, yellow, red, pink!!


order completedthank you for ordering Smile

final results: Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! Vnmaah














































































Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! F0zsxv, Guest!
Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 35317qr
http://bearvillenews.forumotion.com

Butterfly Dancer Leah

Butterfly Dancer Leah
Tiny news
Tiny news
bn username:Best Toy Maker Leah (A.K.A. LeahGirlsRock31)
which style do you want:Style 1
name using for emoticon:Leah
do you want it uploaded in bn:Yes



give me about 6 colors ASAP so I can get started on your order (=

Dark green (Like safety patrol color),Sea green,Coral,Peach,Periwinkle,And RAINBOW!!!!

Jen

Jen
Admin
Admin
LeahGirlsRock31 wrote:bn username:Best Toy Maker Leah (A.K.A. LeahGirlsRock31)
which style do you want:Style 1
name using for emoticon:Leah
do you want it uploaded in bn:Yes



give me about 6 colors ASAP so I can get started on your order (=

Dark green (Like safety patrol color),Sea green,Coral,Peach,Periwinkle,And RAINBOW!!!!


Give me some basic colors cause I cant fit a rainbow in there rofl. Basic colors like light blue, green, pink, purple..

Butterfly Dancer Leah

Butterfly Dancer Leah
Tiny news
Tiny news
Jenny wrote:
LeahGirlsRock31 wrote:bn username:Best Toy Maker Leah (A.K.A. LeahGirlsRock31)
which style do you want:Style 1
name using for emoticon:Leah
do you want it uploaded in bn:Yes



give me about 6 colors ASAP so I can get started on your order (=

Dark green (Like safety patrol color),Sea green,Coral,Peach,Periwinkle,And RAINBOW!!!!


Give me some basic colors cause I cant fit a rainbow in there rofl. Basic colors like light blue, green, pink, purple..

Alright,Dark green,Neon green,Neon Pink,Neon Orange,Gold



Last edited by Fire Cracker Leah on Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

OMGit'sKay


Little porter
Little porter
bn username:OMGit'sKay
which style do you want:9
name using for emoticon:Kayy<3
do you want it uploaded in bn:yeshh!

Kristen90


Mini Newbie
Mini Newbie
bn username: Kristen90
which style do you want: 6
name using for emoticon: Kristen
do you want it uploaded in bn: Yes please[:

BlossomBunny Abbey

BlossomBunny Abbey
Forum Moderators
Forum Moderators
i'll oderr soon Jenny x]

http://bearvillenews.forummotion.com

Jen

Jen
Admin
Admin
Kristen90 wrote:bn username: Kristen90
which style do you want: 6
name using for emoticon: Kristen
do you want it uploaded in bn: Yes please[:


choose at least 6 colors please :]

Jen

Jen
Admin
Admin
OMGit'sKay wrote:bn username:OMGit'sKay
which style do you want:9
name using for emoticon:Kayy<3
do you want it uploaded in bn:yeshh!


order completed this is the results :
Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 2q8zuv6 if you dont like it you can cancel the order or order another one =]

Liz

Liz
Mama porter
Mama porter
bn username:Sparkler Lizzie
which style do you want:Style #6 please Smile
name using for emoticon:Lizzie (with a capital L, NOT lowercase xD)
do you want it uploaded in bn:YES PLEASE! Very Happy


Fanta Orange Laurel

Fanta Orange Laurel
Tiny news
Tiny news
bn username:Cookie Sparkle Laurel
which style do you want:Style 1
name using for emoticon:laurel
do you want it uploaded in bn:yes!


Jen

Jen
Admin
Admin
Snowball Laurel wrote:bn username:Cookie Sparkle Laurel
which style do you want:Style 1
name using for emoticon:laurel
do you want it uploaded in bn:yes!




choose 6 colors you would like =)

Fanta Orange Laurel

Fanta Orange Laurel
Tiny news
Tiny news
Jenny wrote:
Snowball Laurel wrote:bn username:Cookie Sparkle Laurel
which style do you want:Style 1
name using for emoticon:laurel
do you want it uploaded in bn:yes!




choose 6 colors you would like =)
blue, yellow, pink, purple, orange, green! Very Happy

Jen

Jen
Admin
Admin
Snowball Laurel wrote:
Jenny wrote:
Snowball Laurel wrote:bn username:Cookie Sparkle Laurel
which style do you want:Style 1
name using for emoticon:laurel
do you want it uploaded in bn:yes!




choose 6 colors you would like =)
blue, yellow, pink, purple, orange, green! Very Happy


final results: Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 25sqts3
order completed! thanks for ordering

Fanta Orange Laurel

Fanta Orange Laurel
Tiny news
Tiny news
Jenny wrote:
Snowball Laurel wrote:
Jenny wrote:
Snowball Laurel wrote:bn username:Cookie Sparkle Laurel
which style do you want:Style 1
name using for emoticon:laurel
do you want it uploaded in bn:yes!




choose 6 colors you would like =)
blue, yellow, pink, purple, orange, green! Very Happy


final results: Jenny's amazing emoticons! want an emoticon check here?! 25sqts3
order completed! thanks for ordering

thanks i love it! Very Happy

staceyrocker16

staceyrocker16
Tiny news
Tiny news
Code:
bn username:Staceyrocker16
which style do you want:style 2
name using for emoticon: Stacey<3
do you want it uploaded in bn:Yes





Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum